Piha Post Office is owned and operated by the Piha Ratepayers & Residents Assn.
It is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday from 10:00 am till Noon and Thursday, 3:00 pm till 5:00 pm.
EFTPOS is now available, our Postmistress Chris is there to help you, cash is fine but please, as our cash reserves are based around postage stamp purchases, too many large notes can be a problem.
Piha Community Post Office has a a small number of Post Offices Boxes available for rent.
Here are some of the reasons you should consider renting a Piha PO Box:
- Support the Piha Post Office that relies on local patronage.
- Your mail is secure, even when you are away from Piha.
- Address never changes if you move house.
- Cheap PO Box rental, ($100 per year.)
- 24 hour/7 day access to your box.
- Packages held in secure storage for your collection.
- All profits go to the Piha Community.
Interested ? Call in and talk to Postmistress Chris, Email us, or call Ken at 812 8658
Piha Ratepayers and Residents Assn.