Please look after the Weed Bin, do NOT put garden waste or rubbish in it and do NOT vandalise the sign.
The Weed Bin that is provided for us at the Domain is a privilege that has been withdrawn from many communities. It is an expense to the Local Board that we must protect or we will loose it.
- It is NOT for garden waste and lawn clippings.
- It is NOT for disposal of rubbish.
- It is for the disposal of WEEDS that are Pest Plants (See Below)
Weeds to look out for
- Climbing asparagus
- Wild ginger
- Woolly nightshade
- Tradescantia (also known as Wandering Willie)
- Moth plant
- Japanese honeysuckle
- Pampas grass
- Blue morning glory
- Chinese privet and tree privet
- Arundo/giant reed
- Brush wattle
- Cape ivy