Regional Public Transport Plan Consultation (19 Nov – 14 Dec)
From 19 November to 14 December, AT is seeking public feedback on the draft Regional Public Transport Plan (RPTP). The RPTP sets out the 10-year plan for Auckland’s public transport system.
The RPTP builds on the changes made to the public transport network since 2015 and will continue to enhance customer experience. It has four areas of focus:
- Expanding our public transport network to improve the frequency band reliability of services
- Making it easier for people to get to and from public transport
- Improving Maori input into public transport, which includes applying Te Aranga Principles to design
- Using technology to make it easier and more accessible for people to use public transport such as on-demand travel and easier payment options.
Have your say
We would welcome your feedback on this plan. You can provide feedback by completing the feedback sections in the attached summary document or online at www.AT.govt.nz/haveyoursay
- Download the FULL Regional Public Transport Plan 2018 – 2028
- Download the SUMMARY Regional Public Transport Plan 2018 – 2028
- Give your feedback on the Regional Public Transport Plan (RPTP)
If you have any questions or require any further information, please:
- Attend one of the public drop-in sessions listed below
- Contact our call centre on (09) 355 3553
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our webpage www.at.govt.nz/rptp.
Public drop-in sessions
We’re holding a series of public drop-in sessions throughout Auckland where you can come and talk to us about AT’s plans for public transport.
- Tuesday 27 November, 4:30 to 6:30pm – Takapuna War Memorial Hall, 7 The Strand, Takapuna.
- Saturday 1 December, 10am to 12pm – Manurewa Library, 7 Hill Road, Manurewa.
- Wednesday 5 December, 5 to 7pm – New Lynn Community Centre main hall, 45 Totara Avenue, New Lynn.
- Saturday 8 December, 10am to 12pm – Ellen Melville Centre, Betty Wark Room, 2 Freyberg Place, Auckland Central.
Consultation & Engagement | Communications
20 Viaduct Harbour, Auckland 1010
(09) 355 3553